• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Horrible design for drug task force patch

Pat Whatley

Seriously, what in the heck were they thinking? This is the patch the local drug task force has chosen for itself. It's almost bad enough for me to want to start up a meth lab just to tick them off.

And the phrase at the bottom is a mistranslation. It should be "Nos Pugno Malum", not "Nos Pugna Malum". Pugna is a noun, pugno is a verb.

Illiterate power hungry rednecks with guns.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 595

FelixCG

Wait... why is a plant leaf on there?

It's upside down, which usually means you're anti-whatever. But the whole "upside down" gimmick isn't always taken as a sign of disrespect, and if that was what they were trying to do.. I don't feel it's getting the point across. This actually just looks like a drug runner biker patch x)

Biker Scout

OK, I get it... see the Grim Reaper is attacking 'Mericuns with syringes. And the good 'ol U.S. of A is fighting back with it's AR-15s against those syringes. Skulls also equal death, so that means we are dead too fighting against the other side who also happens to be dead, but is really high with 8-Ball eyes and smoking a spliff. BUT... the marijuana plant is the one thing that ties both sides together, since we can all agree on that. Which is why it spans both sides of good vs evil... I love symbolism. It makes it so easy to to figure out at a glance what you are trying to convey.

Charlie J

Here's one from a town by me.

Attachments

• Bartonville PD Patch.jpg
    Bartonville PD Patch.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 147
  • drugs.jpg
    drugs.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 150

visual800

You know where I stand on the local popo, is that is montgomery, screw them, if its wetumpka then it will match those tackya$$ bridge logos they have

Pat Whatley

You know where I stand on the local popo, is that is montgomery, screw them, if its wetumpka then it will match those tackya$$ bridge logos they have

Oh no....only Prattvegas can come up with something like this. It will look awesome on the DRUG ENFORCEMENT URBAN ASSAULT TANK they are getting.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I dunno...... good weight, kerning is about perfect, no negative space, colors fit well..... maybe stylize it a little.........

go to jail.jpg

genericname

1. What's up with the Blue stripe in the eye of the skull on the right? A knock on the Crips?

2. All of these drug enforcement organizations are going to have serious budget issues when their state legalizes marijuana and they need to rebrand everything with their "logo" on it. So creepy and weird that it's seen as the be all end all drug. Telling.

laserman70

1. What's up with the Blue stripe in the eye of the skull on the right? A knock on the Crips?

2. All of these drug enforcement organizations are going to have serious budget issues when their state legalizes marijuana and they need to rebrand everything with their "logo" on it. So creepy and weird that it's seen as the be all end all drug. Telling.

The Thin Blue Line is a symbol in use in the United States by law enforcement officers and others.

TammieH

Looks more like a gang logo to me, what's up with the skulls anyway?

Looks like if you have drugs or guns, the police are going to bury you, and not in a good way.

At least that's the message I get from it.