• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How I spent the weekend!

Tim Aucoin

Actually made it out camping this past weekend. We went to Drumheller, Alberta. That's where the "badlands" are located in our province. It's one of the worlds largest dinosaur bone/fossil find sites. Really cool area to visit and it's only an hour and a half from our home. Camping is great in that area.

We went to the annual "Canadian Badlands Passion Play" on Saturday afternoon. http://www.canadianpassionplay.com
One of the greatest plays I've seen. It was outdoors in the badlands in an area that was found to be amazing acoustically. The cast (of over 200) used no microphones, as the acoustics in the hoodoos was such that all 3,000+ people watching the play could hear everything extremely well. It truly was an amazing experience!! :Big Laugh

Attachments

• camping-pic1.jpg
    camping-pic1.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 70

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That looks relaxing and sounds like a lota fun.

Had a great weekend myself. Looks like this coming weekend is gonna be fun also. In fact, the next buncha weekends look very promising.

Tim Aucoin

That looks relaxing and sounds like a lota fun.

Had a great weekend myself. Looks like this coming weekend is gonna be fun also. In fact, the next buncha weekends look very promising.

Including a certain weekend in September?? :rolleyes::Big Laugh

That's not camping, LOL

Camping is in a tent, not a tug-along or mobile home.

:ROFLMAO: That's a matter of opinion (obviously)!! But you are right... I guess I should call it Hybrid Camping!

Si Allen

Chicago ... you don't know my wife!

She thinks roughing it means a big motorhome and the microwave is broken!