• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How long would it take you????

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I think it wold be really cool to design a presentation page... we don't have to show the one we use, unless we want to, but we can make one up.

Jillbeans

I post them occasionally here and did a few on L'Ville but I didn't want to hog the show and also it gets hard to think up new challenges.
But I think it is an excellent idea.

SignManiac

I wouldn't call it hogging at all Jill. Only because you have submitted so many, is why you continually grow and get better at your designs. The more you do, the better you get, simple as that.

I'll be happy to come up with the new challenges and so can anyone else who would like to contribute. I find it's easy for me, so no problem there! I'm just happy to see that there's interest in this little discussion.

sjm

I post them occasionally here and did a few on L'Ville but I didn't want to hog the show and also it gets hard to think up new challenges.
But I think it is an excellent idea.

Think you lost your mojo and needs to find new purpose in his/her work.

Neil

Hi all.
My no nonsense layout for quick & easy vinyl application.
40 mins in Signlab (whilst watching Letterman)

Attachments

• recycling.jpg
    recycling.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 109

Graphicdetailsinc

I want to play

28 Minutes not counting the time to post it here...
All Built in flexi 8.5...Was "Going Green" with the theme....

Attachments

• Untitled 1.jpg
    Untitled 1.jpg
    321.9 KB · Views: 89