• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How much is this worth? Any ideas? Mimaki

speedmedia

Hey all,
I am looking to possibly upgrade printers but I am looking at the possibilities of getting rid of what we have to get all new stuff. I am unsure what any of this stuff is worth or if I should just keep to for backup.

I have a Mimaki JV3 75SPII 30" printer, Mimaki CG-75 ML 30" cutter with optical sensor and a 38" Daige QM4 laminator. The printer and cutter is 3 years old but has fairly light use and impeccable maintenance. The QM4 is about a year old. I would also include a RIP computer with RasterLink RIP software as we are switching that last piece of hardware over to Apple. Any ideas if this is worth anything?

Fred, if this is in the wrong place or not allowed sorry and feel free to remove it. Just seeing what I got to work with. I actually have 2 locals interested in it just don't even know what to ask for it.

Thanks,
Kurt

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Call Pete at Ordway and tell him Josh sent you, he can more than likely help you out with this one ok.