• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to create FP Watermark?

Jillbeans

I am on Corel X5. Designing another logo for a relative who is a photographer.
They need an FP watermark, I had to Google it.
I think this person does have Photoshop.
Was thinking to just create a transparency type file, but when I've done this in the past (to ship out to a wholesale printer) it makes a white box around the image (like a bitmap)
Any pointers would be appreciated.
:thankyou::signs101:
Love....Jill

I haven't used front page so I don't know what the end outcome will be. But if your in photoshop and you go to file you can save for web. this gives you an option for transparency. Maybe you could do it here. You probably won't know if you got it right till he tries to load it to his website or such.

Jillbeans

Nope...PNG I can do.
I have just never heard of what it is that I am supposed to make. (FP thingy)
:omg:
(trading for a newborn pix package for my 2nd grandchild due in April)
:thankyou:

I believe this what he meant by FP It's Microsoft front page. Which is a HTML website editor/ maker. It has a plug in for creating a watermark. Basically it's just a regular watermark but when you upload thru front page it will keep the watermark in a designated area of your screen no matter where you scroll. So I believe the creation of the watermark is the same except that you can't keep it in an .eps format. So you have to save in a way where the background will be transparent still. Here is a link to what FP is about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_FrontPage