• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

how to mirror text with coral draw 9

ford

for the life of me i cant mirror text in coral draw,I am doing atshirts and i have to mirror the text first but i cant figure out how to do it.Can any 1 help? Thanks Jim

Replicator

easiest way without menu tools is to hold your control key on the keyboard and then drag one end of object, ie; text.

It will snap to object in any direction.

------------------------------------------------------------

or type word(s), click back on the arrow and use the tool in the menu as shown in the picture below.

There is a mirror tool for text, but only grey'd out unless on selection tool (arrow) . . .

Attachments

• mirror.jpg
    mirror.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 91

signmeup

Convert your text to curves first. Then use the mirror button. Look in the help file if you can't find the mirror button. It does not show on the tool bar for text.....only when an object is selected

ford

wow thank you vary much

i tried both ways and the control key is the fastest thank you both vary much.I have to say with out signs101 forum i do not know what i would do. Again thank you both for your time Jim:signs101:is the best Jim

DRamm76

Not sure how similar Corel is in respect to Adobe but there should also be a "reflect" tool you can use..If this or none of the ideas mentioned above work, turn your monitor around LOL

G

gps-hi

you could also just mirror or reverse from the RIP or the printer dialog. Usually no need need to actually design in reverse.