• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to relocate!

rcook99

I would like to be able to relocate my plotter, laser printer, and all-in-one to the opposite side of the room that my desktop is. How can I go about doing this? My plotter is CE-2000-60, OKI 5200n, and all-in-one is HP. Keep in mind I can run new wires with no problem if need be.

Thanks for the help.
:rolleyes:

rcook99

I need a parellel cable that is at least 25ft long. No it is not a trick question LOL I believe you are limited on a parallel connection and was wondering what other options I have. Is this the same with USB connections or are they not limited.

I was thinking there may be a wireless hub setup or even a wired hub, switch or router. I want to make sure how ever this is done that I do it wright.

DRPSignsNGrafix

u can do the wireless or wired hub. But some wireless hubs will loose info on large files your sending over. I ran my Roland on a Parellel Cable that was 50 ft with no problem at all.