• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

how to setup epson stylus pro 10600 to continuous ink system

timson

Good Day!!

My Company has this Epson stylus pro 10600 which is already in continuous ink system and i was not yet their employee that time when they set it to continous, now my problem is that, my boss asked me if i can setup the other Epson stylus pro 10600 to continuous ink system and i don't have any idea on how to setup this kind of printer, PLease anyone Please helppp

OldPaint

well i dont have epson 10600, but i do have ab HP K850 OFFICEJET which i now have a CIS system in. was not a complicated task. i had to make a notch in the ink cart cover for the hoses, but other then that it remove original carts, replace wit hosed carts, set tanks and run a test print. was all good. i sure luv not payin $38 per cart anymore!!!!

timson

i tried to checked the cartridges of our epson stylus pro 10600, it still using the OEM cartridge with chip which also OEM. maybe some configuration with the printer PARAMETER?disable the ink detection?

dtdm

Any luck on your cis system?!
I am in process of creating something for a 10600 I have here myself. Able to get any pictures of the lines on the one with the cis already installed?!