• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to wrap goalie mask?

biggmann

I know this may not be the right spot to ask but im not sure there is a proper forum. i have a client that has dropped off a goalie mask and asked us to wrap it but I am not sure how to do it exactly. We have the wrap to do it that is made for that or I can just use 6000 with overlam to do it. Is there a special trick on doing this, it seems like it is a one shot deal either do it right or start over.

Thanks

Ed

Circleville Signs

Ummm....There are about 5,000,000 variables that you haven't provided us with. A picture of the mask would be helpful. Also, what is 6000? Are you referring to an Arlon product here?

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I'm with Colorado...... sounds like a nightmare and of course low cost since it's really only a tiny bit of material, and probably going to be someone who is picky. Sorry - we cannot wrap that, have a great day and thanks for checking.

megacab

I'm with Colorado...... sounds like a nightmare and of course low cost since it's really only a tiny bit of material, and probably going to be someone who is picky. Sorry - we cannot wrap that, have a great day and thanks for checking.

this.

i have been farming stuff like this out to a local Hydrographics guy.

wedosigns

Hydrographics are really cool. Are you limited to the providers design, or can you design something yourself to be printed?
I research it a bit after being done on American Chopper but everything seemed to be the manufactures designs including the design that went on their bike they built.