• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP 60" Latex Printer & Choosing Software for PC

HulkSmash

If PMS colors are critical for you, you might want to take a look at ColorGate. With Colorgate and a Spectro you can measure spot colors (with replace by LAB) from a pantone book or anything including paint chips and get a nearly exact match with the L25500. I can for example read the lab values for 21 Orange for example and get a very close match with the L25500. I get unbelievable Reds and Oranges with this rip. I have a client that uses PMS2736 and can get a perfect match and also can change how it prints based on the viewing light temps.

I also have noted that ColorGate gets the highest ratings from HP.

Since I have found all the twicks in the ColorGate RIP I have not even used the Fiery FX 4.5 rip lately. So if anybody is interested in a Fiery FX 4.5 RIP I could be persuaded to sell it.

Fiery rip for wide format?

Suz

DYP,

Yes, I was curious about Colorgate and did a little internet search for it. It came up pretty high too from HP's review and the remarks for the color were high enough to spark my interest.

Thanks for offering the other one you have available, but think I'll pass. Just adding to my confusion, haha! Hopefully somebody else will see your post and that will help you sell it.

Thanks for your help!