• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP L25500

dale911

President
If don’t have a rip software, I recommend onyx. It’s $2500 which is one of the least expensive and it’s very easy to learn and use. It can also run just about every other printer out there when you get something different.

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
as above...
You can download a 30 day trial of Onyx Production House RIP, and use it...
or rent Flexi- the most recent version that supports L25500
or buy an old Signlab version 9 onwards + dongle...

All the best!

laiken1

If don’t have a rip software, I recommend onyx. It’s $2500 which is one of the least expensive and it’s very easy to learn and use. It can also run just about every other printer out there when you get something different.

as above...
You can download a 30 day trial of Onyx Production House RIP, and use it...
or rent Flexi- the most recent version that supports L25500
or buy an old Signlab version 9 onwards + dongle...

All the best!

I have Flxi 10 with its RIP all work OK but was looking for a Windows 7 driver.
Thanks for the information
Les Aiken

dale911

President
I run my l25500 on windows 7 with onyx. I do t know if any “windows driver” for the printer since it runs as a network device talking to the rip through an IP address

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
That won't work... the Flexi WITH the drivers for the L25500 is a special one you get from Flexi...
The ordinary version 10 won't do it...
The Onyx trial will - for 30 days, then you'll need to outlay $$ for a rip that'll do the job.
The machine won't operate via any standard common old 'printer driver'...

(I use Windows 7)