• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hp l28500

Robert Gruner

Matt,

The L28500 is an excellent printer. Review past comments at this site re: HP latex ink printers. End users are learning every day the convenience of printing with no smell water based inks as well as a near maintenance free printer. Printheads are user replaced (snap out old/snap in new). Latex will print on most all mild solvent media plus a host of other substartes that mild solvent will not print on.

HP is currently offering a $10,000.00 cash rebate for the L28500.

Whereelse could you purchase a 104" wide production printer for neighborhood of $35,000 (after cash rebate)?

I will gladly provide you referrals upon request.

Bob Gruner/nusignsupply

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Matt,

The L28500 is an excellent printer. Review past comments at this site re: HP latex ink printers. End users are learning every day the convenience of printing with no smell water based inks as well as a near maintenance free printer. Printheads are user replaced (snap out old/snap in new). Latex will print on most all mild solvent media plus a host of other substartes that mild solvent will not print on.

HP is currently offering a $10,000.00 cash rebate for the L28500.

Whereelse could you purchase a 104" wide production printer for neighborhood of $35,000 (after cash rebate)?

I will gladly provide you referrals upon request.

Bob Gruner/nusignsupply

Yes I would like to get in contact with anyone you have running the 28500. Give them my number and have them call me.

:ROFLMAO::corndog: