• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP L570 3L Ink

Steven.Cao

The L570 keeps emptying the OP intermediate tank.
first It reminds me to massage the ink bag to force fill. after a few force fills, the printer will empty the OP intermediate tank. then I have to replace the 750ml OP ink.

also the printer keeps showing the 3L OP cartridge is out of ink after I replaced the leaking OP ink pump, although half of the OP ink is left in the 3L box.

I already tried 3 sets of 3L ink and a few sets of 750ml OP ink.

someone suggest replacing a new set of OP pump with tube.
any other possible solution please?

Thanks.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
After you replaced the pump, did you use a completely new 3L cartridge?
If you did and same thing happened, next replace OP PIP.

I assume you purged all the air out correctly as well.

ToTo

Professional Support
I would go and Disconnect all ink supplies regarding optimizer and open the ink pump, clean the membrane and flip it before reassembling.

Steven.Cao

purged the air out as per menu instructions.
use the new 3L cartridge, the printer worked well for 1-2 filling circles, then the printer showed OP ink not pumping, and asked me to massage the ink bag.
the pump is not new, from another printer.

how is the OP PIP messed up? it feels like the OP 3L and intermediate cartridge are not on the same pace.

Steven.Cao

Does it have to be a completely new 3L OP cartridge? what is the reason please?

Steven.Cao

I would go and Disconnect all ink supplies regarding optimizer and open the ink pump, clean the membrane and flip it before reassembling.
I would do it if I had a backup pump or tube. my skill set is not good enough to clean it and keep it working after cleaning :(

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Okay used pump... Get a new pump and replace it.

With used cartridges it will mark the info on cartridge and you will not be able to get over it any longer.