• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Latex 335 have a error 16.90:10

Chosen23

One man shop
I unplugged my printer due to a storm coming and hoping to not have an issue. When I went to go plug it back in I now have this issue.
I tried swapping the plugs to the outlets Tried countless resets I feel like it something stupid but I can't figure it out. Any input on this would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_4620.jpg
    IMG_4620.jpg
    870.8 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_4621.jpg
    IMG_4621.jpg
    879.9 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_4622.jpg
    IMG_4622.jpg
    963 KB · Views: 49

balstestrat

Problem Solver
You are going to have to investigate the post curing temp sensor.
Probably just a bad connection. You likely moved the unit to pull the cords and it happened.

Chosen23

One man shop
Probably just a bad connection. You likely moved the unit to pull the cords and it happened.
Thank you I will pull off the rear panel and see if anything looks odd or disconnected.

Chosen23

One man shop
I have not figured out where that is located or what that actually looks like. The printer was unplugged overnight and I am told that can cause so issues are you familiar with anything to do with that?
thanks in advance