• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Latex 360 Printer Ink Error Code :26.01:10

Steven.Cao

Hi,
The printer shows error code 26.01:10, Ink leakage detected in Magenta supply and the ink is into the air tube.
the magenta ink cartridge looks ok. That magenta PIP must fail.

I have a spare L360, so I can switch some parts.

I have some questions:

1 . Can the PIP be recovered or repaired please? why will it fail? I open it, some ink inside it. Will it work again if I air-blow and dry it?

2. after I install a different colour PIP from the spare printer into the magenta slot, What is the next correct process? according to the menu, Clean Air Tubes->Recover Broken bag->Refill Ink Tubes

3. I got same error code after I switched a PIP, does that mean that PIP is a faulty one also?

4. about the Ink-Level Sensors Calibration, I don't know the value(10 digits) for the new PIP, how should I pass this step?

Thanks the help!

Attachments

• 20230823_202954.jpg
    20230823_202954.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 302
  • 20230823_203005.jpg
    20230823_203005.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 98
  • 20230823_230331.jpg
    20230823_230331.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 118

balstestrat

Problem Solver
You posted to Member to Member Classifieds? I can take paypal for help.... :clapping:

1. You can recover it by cleaning it IF the problem is in cartridge. However if PIP is cracked, it goes into the trash and new one in.
90% of the time it's the ink cartridge that fails. If the cartridge has ANY ink on the air side, do not insert it back. Throw it away or you can get the same problem again when ink goes to the sensor... again.

2. If you happen to do that, first wash and clean the PIP with Isopropyl alcohol before installing it. Then purge the line, "refill ink tubes". Never mix optimizer and color with each other.

3. Did you remove the ink leak condition? If everything is clean and correctly installed, it will remove the error. 3.3.2 Recover broken bag.

4. You skip if you don't know. That's why you always use a new one to get proper calibration.

5. Like I said above, if there is any ink in the cartridge air side, throw it away, don't use it.

Steven.Cao

I managed to clear the error code after installing a used PIP.
Why did the magenta ink cartridge get full of air more than normal? the case became so big that is was very hard to remove.
Is something wrong with the air system?

balstestrat

Problem Solver
The system just didn't dump the air out because of the error. It should have emptied if you just pull the air line off from the back before taking the cartridge out.

Trust me if the air pressure sensor is not happy you will see errors about that.

Steven.Cao

I have another error about the ISS PCA after I replace the PIP.
It won't let me pass the Broken Bag Recovery.
even though that PIP is ok for another printer without error code.

The service menu points to the ISS bottom PCA. if the ISS bottom PCA is broken, can I replace just the bottom or top/bottom together?
Need I pass certain processes in the service menue?

Attachments

• 20230824_204338.jpg
    20230824_204338.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 111
  • 20230824_204401.jpg
    20230824_204401.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 109
  • 20230824_204408.jpg
    20230824_204408.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 120

balstestrat

Problem Solver
First replace magenta and optimizer with ones that have more ink. It won't do it otherwise.

And because you had ink in the air line, in can get into other slots via the tube and give errors on other PIPs as well.

I doubt you have problem with the ISS, you can take it out and wash it with alcohol, put it back.

Steven.Cao

I have replaced the ink cartridges, also the two new PIPs for M, optimizer.

when I do '3.3.2 Recover broken bag',
it shows:
Initializing-> Getting ISS data->Error:26.4:10, Broken Bag on 4, check also ISS PCA(01.2:10)
The Following Ink Cartridges required for purging M, LM.
Test Failed.

there is no ink in Cyan air tube, the Cyan cartridges is fine.

what to do next? replace PIP of Cyan? ISS PCA?

Thanks!

Steven.Cao

First replace magenta and optimizer with ones that have more ink. It won't do it otherwise.

And because you had ink in the air line, in can get into other slots via the tube and give errors on other PIPs as well.

I doubt you have problem with the ISS, you can take it out and wash it with alcohol, put it back.

the M and OP ink are more than half full.
Will volume of the ink affect the process of '3.3.2 Recover broken bag' ?

balstestrat

Problem Solver
the M and OP ink are more than half full.
Will volume of the ink affect the process of '3.3.2 Recover broken bag' ?
I'm just saying it if gives you that error then in no way you will be able to run the diag unless you first replace the inks to full ones.