• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP printer

blackicefx

Anyone know if this printer will print on banner material or vinyl? The owner doesn't know too much about it... used for paper prints only before.

Matthew
BlackIceFX

Attachments

• 01010701030501040920071014793d5f19d715d60f640091e6.jpg
    01010701030501040920071014793d5f19d715d60f640091e6.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 134

Samm

Nevermind me!!! I keep asking silly questions.

My dilemma is fairly simple, I have a cutter, I can paint. But I'd like to be able to do the odd other thing - in this case, some stickers. As in bumper stickers etc, for hubby's business, for a couple of other clients who think I can pull the earth out of my butt. Also to do the odd logo as part of a sign if required - though I can generally avoid this.

I know Nothing about printers though. I dont need anything big. I dont need it to print and cut. I just need something that doesnt take up alot of room, prints for aslongaspossibleoutdoor longevity, can print onto vinyl, and doesnt cost the earth. A couple of thousand would be ample.

I may be chasing my tail? I dont know. I read the forums and see so many different types mentioned. I look up specs but most dont really state anything apart from taking little more than paper.

Go on, call me a :thread , call me a scrooge, quite simply - I just dont have the need for going all out

I'm in this thread because I am simply wondering if any of the HP's, Epsons etc, which are around the couple of K mark, are they ok for what I want?

Last edited:

blackicefx

ok thanks. for a minute, i thought i was going to get a killer deal on a printer... the guy says it prints color though.

oh well.

Matthew
BlackIceFX