• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I guess a visible bra is ok

binki

We often get asked if the shirt can be tried on for size and we let them use the restroom to change in.

So this woman comes in and wants to make sure the size is right, asks if she can try it on, yes you can and before she can be directed to the 'changing room' she removes her shirt and tries ours on. Her friend questions her on it and the answer was, 'Well I am wearing a bra'.

go figure.

phototec

We often get asked if the shirt can be tried on for size and we let them use the restroom to change in.

So this woman comes in and wants to make sure the size is right, asks if she can try it on, yes you can and before she can be directed to the 'changing room' she removes her shirt and tries ours on. Her friend questions her on it and the answer was, 'Well I am wearing a bra'.

go figure.

Of course it's ok, do you watch TV, they show women wearing bras all the time....what's the difference between a bra and a bikini top?

:thumb:

phototec

Now why don't I sell T-shirts?:cool:

I need to install a new sign saying, "All T-shirts must be tried on before leaving the shop, and we don't have a dressing room"....

Attachments

• Trying on T-shirt.jpg
    Trying on T-shirt.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 126

binki

It takes all kinds. While it wasn't a first, the manner in which it was done was. Yeah, a bra is no different than any other covering garment but it is the perception that makes the event.

As far as selling shirts, yes, women are the bulk of our customers so mostly what we sell are black v-necks and all I can say is we sell so many we are on the top of the heap for the brands we sell.