• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I Have A Mimaki Cjv150 And Need Of A Good Icc Profile For Gloss Vinyl. Where Do I Find One. Thanks

We use the Oracal 3651 profile and the mimaki gpvc. Works very well including pantone call outs I use ss21 inks as well

we also keep it to 16pass and 24 pass. we found that the amount of ink used is similar regardless of passes. more pass the better ink absorption time for your vinyl.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
You'll never get a good icc profile from the internet.
Simply to get a "good" one, you need to create it or get someone to create one for you.

We work with a SS21 ink. but we use ( Mimaki-GPVC [SPC706] ) most of the time . Good luck with it ! :)

We use the Oracal 3651 profile and the mimaki gpvc. Works very well including pantone call outs I use ss21 inks as well

We use the same profiles here also, but I use the 3651 profile for 3651, and I use the 3551 profile for 3951RA because Orafol doesn't have a 3751 or 3951 profile available last time I checked. I use the Mimaki Generic Profile for anything else that I can't find a profile for specifically. Running SS21 inks on a CJV 150-130 here with Rasterlink 6.

equippaint

What vinyl? We use 3165 and 3551 with 3165 profile with good results. I think the oracal site has a good selection of profiles for various media. Im using SS21 ink too. If you cant profile yourself, consider changing your vinyl to one that you can get a canned profile for the material and inks that you are using.