• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I Just Bought Signlab As Well!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Oh........ I've always had it backwards, I thought the people in the shop dictated what size and kinda jobs you had going through the shop. I never knew you just hadda buy software and that would do it ?? Stoopid lil' ol' me. :omg:

player

PPPPFFFFFFTTTT!

Of course all ya need is good progies and you can make world class signs.

WTF have you been doing?

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Mine arrived several weeks ago, but I just loaded it this weekend. I like the fresh new look and a few of the features have also been enhanced (so far, I've noticed improved text editing and predictable .ai file importing capabilities).

After all these years, I'm glad CadLink finally improved the screen resolution. Working with hairline outlines were always iffy, especially when zoomed out. Now the screen is as crisp as Illy or Corel. Kudos to their design team for addressing this issue.

JB

Jackpine

signlab

I got mine from Wensco Sign Supplies in Addison, Il. Outstanding customer service. I used Signlab years ago for cutting and their Engravelab 3D when I had a router. Excellent company with an interesting story connection with Corel. I hope to have it installed soon.