• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I just want my cutter to act like it used to!

tattoo.dan

I had to replace the main board in my vinyl express q130. Now I can't contour cut....anybody know of any setting I have to adjust after replacing the mobo? Oh, and I am getting a better surge protector too!!!!:banghead:

omgsideburns

did you reset the novram and then make sure you're settings were how they were previously?

(at least on my fc7000mk2) if you just match the jumper settings when you install the board, it will act all wonky.

tattoo.dan

did you reset the novram and then make sure you're settings were how they were previously?

(at least on my fc7000mk2) if you just match the jumper settings when you install the board, it will act all wonky.

wonky, yes...that seems about right. haven't found a nvram reset option in menu...just keep looking, just keep looking..

tattoo.dan

Okay, so I just put my old mobo back in and the firmware was V3.20SWB...I think the new mobo was V2.0....Where can I get the firmware upgrade? Is there a way to transfer that firmware from old mobo to computer then install on new mobo?

tattoo.dan

should have listened to you and saved a ton of time and emails with sw tech support. they finally came around to your answer and had me do a nvram reset and finally recognized all the pinch roller. now just have to set by settings back. thank you and if I would have known how to do that, I probably woulda tried then! Thanks!