• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I love my Summa...

Kottwitz-Graphics

This is some lettering that I installed yesterday.... Granted I did weed it on the window, but yes, those letters are 3/16" tall (caps)...

So, yes I love my Summa D60....

attachment.php

I did lose the dot above the i, but honestly, that small, it's not that big of a deal....

Johnny Best

Always cut out two reading when doing small copy. Then you could have picked the dot on the i off with an exacto blade and applied it. Glass is not always the best substrate to get things to stick, so I would have weeded it beforehand and transfer taped it and then "lift" off the transfer tape from the backing paper to make sure everything came off good, then smooth the tape to the backing paper again. Then when you get to your job site and clean the glass really well, apply your copy with all your "t's crossed and i's dotted".
Summas are great plotters.