• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I need help choosing plotter or help simplifying my process

iSign

a summa thermal printer will print better on spot color then on process. Your example looks like one color on white & a summa thermal (or an edge) would give you very good detail on that. You mention needing to get more variety on these skins, will you be branching into full color stuff? If so, make sure you get process samples...

...and you also wish your "labels" were printed at the same time, so what are the characteristics of the label? full color?

as for cuts from multiple reg marks, and one click... regardless of what constraints exist in your current scenario... if you tool up to doing this in one process, in house... I think you would next multiple units any way you please, and no matter how many, how oddly spaced, or however anything else may lay out... it would be possible, and logical to set the cut file to match that configuration, and then not need multiple reg marks.