• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I quit.

gabagoo

I'm trying to leave early but road blocks keep hampering my effort.

Now I have a huge frost job to cut for Monday....damn!!!

phototec

Because I'm the chief designer, head honcho, lead digital printer, lamination supervisor, master vinyl cutter operator, senior bookkeeper, sales manager, installer level III & general flunky, I'm giving myself the afternoon off....

Y'all have a great weekend!

:wavingflag:

GypsyGraphics

it's just not fair!

geezzzz, just because i took 8 days off and only worked 3 days this week... my boss won't let me off.... gawd she's such a bitch!

Gene@mpls

what the.... !!!!! why does he get to leave early????

:grumbles under her breath, stomping back to her desk with fists on her hips:

For any fans of The Big C on showtime- When GG said (posted) that I thought
immediately of the little girl in the last second or two of the credits-
I LOOOOOVE her. Gene

Attachments

• Perkins Street Productions.jpg
    Perkins Street Productions.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 57

ucmj22

...Part-timers...

Currently printing my 3rd roll of wrap material in 3 days, I have to wrap over the weekend to be ready to start printing the next wrap on monday...making money sucks... wait these are all free wraps... SUN ON THE BEACH!

ucmj22

MOTHER #@*&^$!!!! I just printed and laminated 100ft of the same (@*&#^ that we printed yesterday! I thought it was the new files because it wasnt RIP'ed yet. Apparently the other guy changed the file after it was printed which took away its RIP'ed status and threw me off... Looks like Im here for another 3 hours to babysit the printer. @&^#%

Mike F

MOTHER #@*&^$!!!! I just printed and laminated 100ft of the same (@*&#^ that we printed yesterday! I thought it was the new files because it wasnt RIP'ed yet. Apparently the other guy changed the file after it was printed which took away its RIP'ed status and threw me off... Looks like Im here for another 3 hours to babysit the printer. @&^#%

That suuuuuuuucks.

Just got done makin like 30something plates for the pressmen to play with tonight, bout another hour to kill and I'm outta here. Now to see if I can get ChimpMail and WordPress to be nice to each other...