• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Illuminated Cabinet: Between Pole, suggestions?

TXFB.INS

Looking for a new supplier for our illuminated Cabinet needs.

found several listed from search results but all of them are out of state and trying to reduce the freight fees.

We are needing the cabinet to have the following.

2 sided visibility
between pole mounting
size rectangle 48 x 96
UL labeled

the faces are not required, we can print those if needed.

Thanks

visual800

have you ever thought about having a relationship with a large sign co in your area? Im sure if you did they would offer great wholesale for you. just a thought

TXFB.INS

Have you looked into Federal Heath?

http://www.federalheath.com

Never heard of them before, thanks for the suggestion.

have you ever thought about having a relationship with a large sign co in your area? Im sure if you did they would offer great wholesale for you. just a thought

Hence the asking for a supplier suggestion. not all large sign shops wholesale or work with smaller companies especially for the occasional project (last illuminated new build was over 2 years ago), been there tried that and now asking here

Have you checked with your sign supply warehouses? Quite a few of mine will sell me the extrusions to make my own and also sell me an assembled box with UL cert delivered to my shop. Pioneer Supply is one of those suppliers here in my area, not sure who you use in TX.

Rocco G

I really doubt that Federal-Heath would sell you a cabinet. They service large national accounts and a single can just isn't profitable to them, probably not at a price you would find affordable. I guess it can't hurt to ask but I'm not even sure if they have a shop in TX anymore.

Finding a local wholesaler is probably your best bet. They can make the can, label it, install it, get the permits, etc. Do the design and sales and let them do the heavy lifting. Or go the supplier route, but make sure they really can put an authentic UL (or met labs or...) label on the sign. But then you still have to hang it, get the permits, etc.