• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

illustrator gradient horizontal

hockeymania

Hi,

anybody can tell me way I cant get my gradient fill horizontall instead of vertical..............:rolleyes:

thanks

Eric

Attachments

• test.bmp
    38.2 KB · Views: 197

Bigdawg

Just Me
Select all three letters. Select the gradient tool (or hit "g" on your keyboard). Click the mouse near the top of your letters and while holding the button down drag it down to the end of the letters. If you hold the shift key while dragging it will be perfectly horizontal.

hockeymania

I know I sound stupid but here is another one....

how do i change de gradient colors ?? everytime i try to select a color it switches to solid color....:help:

Eric

:thankyou:

Bigdawg

Just Me
click on the little color square on the gradient slider and then you can enter your values in the color palette. Don't click on the Fill or the Stroke symbol on the color palette and the color in the gradient should change to whatever you enter there. Sorry -not on main computer right now so I can't post a screen shot.