• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Illustrator help

crny1

Besides youtube is there any online courses worth looking at for illy? I am about 6 months in with it and havent even began to scratch the surface. I thought maybe someone may know of a online course or something that is good. Thanks in advance.

phototec

peavey123

check out lynda.com It's not just illustrator but it seems to be where Adobe gets it's tutorials from.

rjssigns

I know you said online but...
Find out what your local community college has to offer. Nothing like having structure, deadlines and actually having to submit completed work for a grade. Online courses, unless through a college, have none of that. College courses will also build a solid foundation from which to draw. Nothing like being in a classroom with an instructor either.

Dennis422

I would back Total Training too.
Did my training with CS2 I believe (It has been a few years since then), very good instructions.

Chasez

I would say lynda.com or udemy.com

I have done some online course, but the best is doing a course at a local college etc. You'd be surprised just how much more you'll learn in a classroom vs on your comp at home.

Chaz

crny1

Thanks for the replies. I am going to start looking into the options you offered with the exception of the local college. Having a full time job that requires me to fly 2 days a week and also owning my own vinyl company leaves absolutely no time for any sit down college courses. I am going to need something that lets me learn at my own pace. Thanks again.