• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I'm lost * HELP * PNC-1210 ? ? ?

Replicator

I haven't delved very far into our used 1210's yet, but I notice on the machines and in the manuals

that the cutting measurements are all in (mm) . . . Is there any way to change that to (inches) ? ? ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated . . . I just couldn't figure it out !

OldPaint

you lost me....and i been ownin rolands forever.
maybe in the book its mm but in the driver software you can change it from mm to inch.

Replicator

window on front panel shows 6144 when I load a piece about 10" wide and enter setup.

I want the display on the machine front panel to display in inches . . .

OldPaint

why? its a PLOTTER... you load 15, 20, 24, 30, 48 material in it set pinch rollers and look at your COMPUTER FOR SIZE....screw the window on the plotter, only good for set up

OldPaint

all i can tell you...since no one else will address it....you said you have the book? somwhere within it you find how to change it or you find that IT IS NOT CHANGABLE....like i said in the 1st post....its really a non issue.....since you do all the sizing from the DRIVER......IN THE COMPUTER...and it DOES ALLOW YOU TO CHANGE from mm to inches.

Service Sign Co

It doesn't appear to change Rep , The manual says a CAM-GL programers manual is available for those wanting to create their own programs for this machine.