• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Image 62 Plus Laminator

mvanmeter

[FONT=&quot]SEAL IMAGE 62 PLUS[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Up for sale is a used Seal Image 62 Plus hot/cold laminator.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This machine is in outstanding condition and represents an excellent value if you are looking for a high-quality, heavy-duty wide format laminator. Laminator can be used for encapsulation, mounting and hot or cold laminating. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Machine sells new for about $12,000[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]FACTORY INFORMATION[/FONT][FONT=&quot]:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The SEAL Image 62 Plus laminator offers predefined control settings, easy material loading and other user-friendly features that make sure new users will have its operation down to a fine art within minimum time! Capable of mounting, laminating and encapsulating up to 60" digital prints, the Image 62 Plus laminator can operate with a wide range of materials, including the popular Thermashield range of films.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Operating features include swing out supply shafts with unique auto-grip for easy loading and positioning of materials, automatic upper take-up shaft for removing release liners and swinging in-feed table for easy material loading. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Specfications:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Maximum Working Width 62" (1,575 mm)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Maximum Speed 6 feet per minute (1.8 m/min.)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Maximum Roller Opening 1" (25 mm)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Maximum Roller Temperature 250ºF (120ºC)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dimensions Width: 86.6" (2,200 mm)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Depth: 24.8" (762 mm) (excluding tables)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Height: 48" (1,220 mm)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Net Weight 1,153 lbs (530 kg)
200-230 VAC, 32A

Located in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Best offer over $6500.

PM me with your contact info.

Thanks!

Mike
[/FONT]

Attachments

• DSCN0003.jpg
    DSCN0003.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 151
  • DSCN0002.jpg