• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

In need of some answers no hair left to pull.

JLSignsLLC

Flexi 8.6v2 Mutoh 1614, graphtec q64. Having an on going issue with my media being cut in an arc. At the beginning of my cut job the contour is on the money, as it travels further down the media my contour becomes off on the x axis. When it gets to the middle it is off the most. from the middle to the end of the job the cut gets closer to where its supposed to be. Both the beginning and the end of the job are cut perfect. I had an issue before with my cutline off on both X&Y axis. I went into my control panel on the q64 and adjusted both axis. Problem solved. Not sure how to adjust an arc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any help is help. Thanks,Jason

HulkSmash

Flexi 8.6v2 Mutoh 1614, graphtec q64. Having an on going issue with my media being cut in an arc. At the beginning of my cut job the contour is on the money, as it travels further down the media my contour becomes off on the x axis. When it gets to the middle it is off the most. from the middle to the end of the job the cut gets closer to where its supposed to be. Both the beginning and the end of the job are cut perfect. I had an issue before with my cutline off on both X&Y axis. I went into my control panel on the q64 and adjusted both axis. Problem solved. Not sure how to adjust an arc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any help is help. Thanks,Jason

Make sure your rollers are all clamped down in the back. Typically this happens when like 2/4 rollers are tight, and the others arent. If that isn't the case there's typically a way you can calibrate the cutter.. that worked for us

TammieH

Make sure all of your rollers are clean on both machines. How long of a job are you printing and cutting?

striper14

gotta be calibration of one of your axes (?) If the curves out in the middle but not on the ends ( too big or too small ?) you need some fine adjustment to that axis. Try cutting a large circle from some scrap,say 300mm, & check the size. Only needs to be a mm or 2 out
cheers

HulkSmash

I had this issue using fexi once. The issue was that i was printing outside the allowed print areas, and the cut areas wouldn't stretch to the same areas.. dont remember how we fixed it or what the option was.. dont use flexi anymore.

JLSignsLLC

Its just boggles my mind when you explain what is happening to tech support and there just as lost as i am. Maybe if I pour a bucket water on all my equipment the this catastrophe will disappear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!