• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ink Conversion

MGraphics

Hello All,

Looking to see if we can get our ink convertd over to a supplier in Canada. We currently get it in the states and they bring it in from Korea... cost is way up there and I just asked thema simple question about the warranty of the inks and havent got an answer in a week and a half.. I keep getting " we are waitng from a response from the manufacture ":banghead: So my boss wants me too look into getting a more local supplier that can actually answer our questions. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ryan:Canada 2:

MGraphics

Good call...Dilli Neo Titan 1606 exactlylike agfa M2 using OEM UV inks. Cost to me is $150.00 USD but alot of charges for importing and such into canada. Plus a 7 day delivery time.

particleman

You might look into nazdar, we came across a dilli using their ink that seemed ok for most things. Nazdar is pretty big in screen print so I would think they have supplies in canada.

NZDR-Payne

Our Lyson 7300 series is used in your Dilli machine. We do have stocking distributors in Canada. If you are interested in more information feel free to send me a PM.