• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ink Density

KR3signguy

ink density on what material & ink type?
What are your current settings etc etc etc..
I'm just humorously pointing out that more info is needed when posting a question of that sort, please take no offense...just being funny.

schurms

Mutoh printer, ultra inks printing on vinyl. I was wondering how the aftermarket inks compared to the OEM inks ? Did a comparitive test on two printers the same with same profiles and rips and got different results.

Color Dude

If you try to save a buck or 2 buying aftermarket inks, you will pay hundreds if not thousands repairing that machine. STICK WITH WHAT WORKS!! These aftermarket ink companys dont have people that know inks like Epson does. Look at Triangle, it took them years to perfect their inks. Now they have a good product. If you like being a guinea pig go for it, but with the economy in state it is in, I dont see how anybody could afford to chance it.

Thats just my 2 cents. I have witnessed these so called new inks first hand, not a good thing.