• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Inktec Inks

desoutter9

Has anyone over there used Inktec ink?? if so have you had any problems with cloging up the print heads. I have been using them for while, colour is fine exept the yellow. I am getting head missfireing I am not sure if its the ink or just my heads or docking unit at falt

Color Dude

What printer are u using these inks in?

I will say this, do not use any of the new ink that Fellers is trying to give away. I have repaired four printers in the last week and half and its a result of this crappy ink.

Just beware, always use certified inks in your printer. If it seems to good to be true, it probably not a good thing.

tpgi

InkTec Ink Problems

Hi, I have been using Inktec for about 6 months. Worked good at first but then started having problems, with Yellow. Replaced dampers and print head, worked good for awhile but then problems again. Yellow seems to be clogging print head. Anybody got any suggestions for a GOOD after market ink? I'm running an Agfa Sherpa 43 (actually is a Mutoh RJ 6100) with dye ink. I hate to back to buying from Agfa!