• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Installation Rates, small jobs

TheSnowman

Do you know how long I sat here trying to figure out why everyone was welcoming Scarface to the board? Then I saw...01-29-2008, 08:15 AM, and now...I'm still trying to figure out why after a year, he replied to his own thread.

Nothin' wrong w/ it, was just lost for a while.

sarge

i install all memorial decals free .. like fred has said you have to look at the job and return on your investment .. i wont make 1 decal for less then $7.50 for a 6" decal .. but decals are really not my market these days .. i will make them only as a special deal or they want lots of them

i install all memorial decals free .. like fred has said you have to look at the job and return on your investment .. i wont make 1 decal for less then $7.50 for a 6" decal .. but decals are really not my market these days .. i will make them only as a special deal or they want lots of them

or if your 'illegals' will do it. or you see an opportuntity to screw someone else in the trade.

heck the only examples of your 'work' i've seen is decals....or do you call them 'stickers'

Bradster941

or if your 'illegals' will do it. or you see an opportuntity to screw someone else in the trade.

heck the only examples of your 'work' i've seen is decals....or do you call them 'stickers'

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Was thinking the same thing, only you said it

Out Loud... :omg::omg::omg::scream::notworthy: