• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Installed dimensional sign this morning

SignManiac

Designed, made and installed two of the faces over an existing blasted sign that was there before. Bayonet Point is inlaid prismatic lettering on raised panel with the Health & Rehab v-carved into the face. Gulfside copy is raised flat fat inlaid into the background. Overall size is 4'h. x 6'w. and 2" thick. All PVC and acrylic latex finish.

They really need to refinish the brickwork if they want it to look good.

Attachments

• Bayonet Point.jpg
    Bayonet Point.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 81

Marlene

The computer they took only had illustrator and flexi on it which they wont be able to use the flexi since they didnt take the dongle for it.

that would look nice. have you Photoshopped it to show them how it could look?

SignManiac

This is what I sent them. Waiting to hear their thoughts on it.

Attachments

• Bayonet Point.jpg
    Bayonet Point.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 82

SignManiac

What did you use to attach the letters and the pannel?

The existing sign underneath was 1.5" sign foam / sandblasted. I fabricated my sign to wrap around it on top and sides so it covered the old sign like a lid. I left out a couple of strategic letters that were hogged out. we glued and screwed it to the old sign, then glued the last few letters in over the screws. It's a completely blind install with no visible hardware anywhere on the sign.

I feel sorry for anybody that ever has to change it. they won't figure out how it was put up :)

Marlene

that looks nice in either color, I hope they decide to go with it as it makes the whole re-do look so fresh