• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Installing a double sided traffic sign post

I have a customer looking to have 5 double sided traffic posts installed in their parking lot. We print the signs ourselves, reflective vinyl on aluminum, but I've never installed the post portion one. I was looking at Grimco and saw their square posts as the base, but I didn't see any mounting equipment for putting 2 signs on there. Has anyone done something like this?

Attachments

• Outlook-ydvcsvlw.png
    Outlook-ydvcsvlw.png
    178.7 KB · Views: 61

MrDav3C

Not sure if these are made differently in the U.S. in the U.K. this would achieved with channel fitted to the rear of the panel and post clips

MrDav3C

Something like the attached (square clips are also available) obviously if it's double sided make sure to have the channel at slightly different heights so the clips don't won't foul up on each other.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240323_033822.jpg
    Screenshot_20240323_033822.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 22

ikarasu

And if you're talking about the square posts... Telespar, you just bolt through it like mentioned - Theres a hole every 1"... so make sure your hole spacing is 1" Increments center to center.

If you're asking how to install the post - It all depends... is it going on concrete or into the ground? Post sleeves is what theyre called (At least out here). You can get ones that you bolt into concrete / ashphalt that has a wider base for the post / telspar to drop into and get bolted to - Or you can buy a concrete base if it's going into the ground with a sleeve in it that gets dropped in / burried.