• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Integrating Roland SP540 and PC Computer

nick168

I am interested in Vinyl car wrapping...

I have a Roland SP 540 .. I want to connect it to my computer(PC).. How? plug and play? through what software/template? do you recommend , I will have a Designer but for now would like to know as well.

I have done installs for cars and now I am learning about the other end of the process.. not jumping into any type of business until I am well educated and experienced on all ends, which is why I am inquiring knowledge from experienced people from this board..

thanks..

Nick

player

Connect using a network cable. Install VersaWorks software from Roland. It will allow you to size and print and cut artwork. Design in Corel, Adobe, or any design software you choose.

Templates of the vehicles you want to wrap are available online as either libraries or you can buy just the vehicle you are working on.

Good luck!