• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

International Wrecker 2000 model template

vinylbarry

Hello,
DOes anybody know where I may purchase a template for this style wrecker or is there a vechile template set out there that has wreckers in it I do have a digitial picture of the wrecker at the shop to use for examples to client how it would look but would really like a template if that is at all possible??
Barry
V & C

SignosaurusRex

Do you know which make, model and year of the wrecker unit itself is (Century, Holmes, Vulcan, JerDan etc).? I'm guessing that you are referring thus far, to a 2000 International (Model #?) truck body with a ??? unit mounted. The unit Manufacturer will usually supply upon request, a .pdf or.eps file, sometimes with the proper or needed truck body included. This information is usually available via the manufacturers website. You may need to contact them and obtain a user password. I know in the past, most manufacturers have been and usually are very helpful. If I'm following your question correctly and you can give me the truck body Make, model and year along with a Wrecker unit make and model, I may be able to help you out with a template or at least direct where to obtain the right one.

Last edited:

vinylbarry

Thanks for the replys I dont have the make or model yet but the link posted shows a century from miller int looks to be it http://www.millerind.com/extras/line_art/line_art7.php If someone has a good working template of that wrecker let me know were I may purchase it.
I can make a template from that line art but on a short time frame as always lol.
This is going to be a big project for a local wrecker company that goes through alot of trucks a year and this is finally my chance to gain them as a client so it would be nice to have the actual template if there is one out there.

Barry
V & C
Greenville Ky