• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

inventory time

slappy

how do you guys/gals do your inventory this time of year? Anyone got any nice screenshot's to show for an example?? I'm just interested in how others do it....

Thanks

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
I guess noone does inventory here...

We have a very simple excel chart that we have listed all our items we track stock of. Print it out, put it on a clipboard and count. We do it a couple of times a week though.

We don't deal with rolls of media, but I would imagine it would work for that too.

JoshLoring

I usually only keep track of media left on roll by printing sheet remain each time.
I did however do a full inventory this year and realized I had a couple extra rolls of 3951ra, ij180c-ver3. Sweet! Time to re wrap the company vehicles lol.

signswi

I guess noone does inventory here...

We have a very simple excel chart that we have listed all our items we track stock of. Print it out, put it on a clipboard and count. We do it a couple of times a week though.

We don't deal with rolls of media, but I would imagine it would work for that too.

We do this (excel chart), not as frequently, and with lots and lots and lots of rolls of media. Just frequently enough to comply with the needs of the corporate accountant and government.

I'd like to see us automate the process more but it's completely out of my hands / job description.