• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ISO 60in inexpensive bond paper with 3in core

Zendavor Signs

Mmmmm....signs
I want something inexpensive to run paper patterns on our Epson or Latex printer. I have found a couple of sources for 36in rolls, but would prefer wider like 60in. TIA

DChorbowski

Pixel Pusher
I want something inexpensive to run paper patterns on our Epson or Latex printer. I have found a couple of sources for 36in rolls, but would prefer wider like 60in. TIA
Tubelite was able to source some for us. There is no branding on the box but its on a 3" core and 20lb bond.

Zendavor Signs

Mmmmm....signs
The other papers suggested are too high with shipping. It's at pricing for 13oz banner. I'm going to give the adapters a try. One salesperson told me to use core adapters, but I had never heard of them before.

MikePro

bummer. that salesperson is most likely assuming you don't have to run a rod through the core. plotterpaperguys' option is actually less than half the price of 13oz banner, as you get 300ft paper vs. 150ft banner.

MarkSnelling

Mark Snelling - Hasco Graphics
I've got a great paper....prints solvent, latex, and UV. Dries instantly. Comes in 63"x164 for $187 and 54"x164' for $159.56.

JBurton

Signtologist
Maybe this will work? I searched for 60" blueprint paper rolls
You forgot to go to the 3" core media section. Hand holding must be done to the max!

Zendavor Signs

Mmmmm....signs
You forgot to go to the 3" core media section. Hand holding must be done to the max!
Hey, now we have a winner! The bottom one is about $.08/sf, and it looks like free shipping. Thanks, guys!
BTW - the adapters that Victor suggested are out of stock, so I wasn't able to try that option. I think it's best to have 3in core media from the start though.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Hey, now we have a winner! The bottom one is about $.08/sf, and it looks like free shipping. Thanks, guys!
BTW - the adapters that Victor suggested are out of stock, so I wasn't able to try that option. I think it's best to have 3in core media from the start though.
and JBurton gets the credit
burton.gif