• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Issues with a REDSAIL plotter... really need some advice.

PitbullX

Thanks to those who responded with some useful advise. Think I have the problem solved.

My issue is with the support given by SignMax. All they ever try to do is sell you their cutting program. I figured out what the problem was and have fixed it. It is a back-up and only bought when I needed to do 48" cuts. I have a Roland CM-24 and Roland GX-24 Camm-1.
To be honest, the CM-24 has cost me more than it's worth. I've had to replace the motherboard twice and got little support from Roland when I needed replacement parts.
Maybe being in Canada has something to do with it but it cost me over $1500 to get the motherboards replaced.

As far as Borders comments, if you think it was appropriate, good for you. I didn't. Neither did a friend of mine who read it when he was trying to help out, he's Asian.

As for Sarge, your post made me laugh, thanks. Your man of greater intellect than I.

carmisa

Hello,

i'm new here, and i do have one redsail cutter but can't use his countour cut function. i try wise pc sign a trial version but .. no result. What is the right software to activate and use this function.
10x in advance