• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Its 5:48 pm on Friday before a holiday weekend...

fresh

And I answer the phone. "Can you make me a sign 3.5x5' on corex, I already have the artwork done." Ummm. Send me the "artwork" and I'll see what we can do, we were literally just about to close for the weekend. Of course this guy needs his sign for a shop on the boardwalk, and he needs it immediately.

The guy emails me a 70 MB file, which my slow computer takes forever to open. But it is actually finished, print ready artwork. When he calls back a few minutes later (I couldn't call him because his phone was dead, arg.) I tell him I can do it right now, it will be done in an hour and a half, and its $175. "OH NEVERMIND, I'm not paying that much."

Really? Because I'm going to stay 2 hours late at my shop on a holiday weekend to help a stranger out for less than that? I don't think so. Some people :)