• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

It's been awhile...

chitownkingdom

Hello all, its been awhile since i put anything up and getting back into freelance design again... let me know what you think... thanks in advance...

Attachments

• Smoking Buddha Logo v3-2.jpg
    Smoking Buddha Logo v3-2.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 130

Gino

Premium Subscriber
A few things hit me instantly.

It looks great and the colors’ basic theme work well with each other, except for the lighter maroon area between the words and the colors in ‘Tobacco & Novelties’ area.
The other thing is the way the word ‘shop’ is just hanging out there. It looks like a total after-thought and you just threw it in aesthetically. The flourish is nice, but the word shop…. If it’s part of the name… it should somehow appear as such.

chitownkingdom

@ GINO oh ok... i see what you mean about the lighter maroon area... and about the tobacco and novelties area... and as for the "shop" i orginally had it out but i know the client is gonna ask for it so i have two versions, this one just happens to be the second one with it... thanks for the input!

Jillbeans

Reverse the Buddha and put him on the right so that the lettering is leaning into him.
Make a new panel for tobacco & novelties (fix kerning in novelties)
then put the scroll under it.
I think overlapping them is too busy.
But I like the look and feel of this.
Love.....Jill