• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I've got a blog

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
I recently set up a blog at wordpress. (see below). It is in the very early stages in appearance and setup, but that is not what I need help with.

In order to keep my website from being clogged with too many pages or irrelevant information I thought I would try out new content here. Think of it as a extended version of the FAQ at my website.

Some of you will read the info and think, duh I already knew this. But many of my customers are new users and even my frequent customers are not well versed in vector software. Or they need a visual. I can tell you that over the years I have had to change artwork dozens of times due to the clear/white background issue that not everyone knows how to accomplish.

I hope that you find the information helpful. Feel free to comment at the blog if you find the information unclear so I can learn from my mistakes. Or if you find it helpful, let me know that too.

D2S

Why not just place your own blog on your website do something like blog.thevectordoctor.com that way it helps with SEO integration as it is information on your website, as most crawler and spiders search all content and ever post would help.

Adam

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Why not just place your own blog on your website do something like blog.thevectordoctor.com that way it helps with SEO integration as it is information on your website, as most crawler and spiders search all content and ever post would help.

Adam

I am not well versed in website setup. With wordpress, it is all set up for you. There are so many widgets and built in functions that I would not have any idea on how to do myself

Bigdawg

Just Me
Very easy to set up Eric... and depending on where you are hosting, your hosting provider may do it for you...

D2S

If you need help with it Eric I wouldnt mind helping you would only a take about an hour or two but provides you more flexibility and helps with SEO, pm me if interested