• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Joe Diaz Seminar @ SignWorld

SqueeGee

We just got this year's USSC SignWorld show packet in the mail and I see that Joe is teaching. So who's going?

TheSellOut

In Atlantic City? I will be there with a signmaking buddy of mine. We've gone every year for the past five years. That's great to hear about Joe! I will definitely be signing up for that Seminar!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That'll be great. I'm not attending the classes, but I'll hope to see him on the floor, Saturday.

Joe Diaz

Just got my booklet in the mail. FYI, I didn't write my seminar description. LOL. They made me sound a lot cooler then I probably am. :Big Laugh

GB2

Old Member
I'm planning on going, not only is Joe going to be there but so is Dan Sawatzky! How could you pass up that opportunity. I think they will revive the interest in the USSC show this year. I'm also planning on staying at the Tropicana, which is a great place to stay. They have a lot of things of interest in the hotel complex, many restaurants, shows, shopping, etc. plus the shuttle stops on their doorstep as they are next to the Days Inn that is a show sponsored hotel. The rooms are nice and the rates at the Tropicana are usually cheaper than the show sponsored hotels too so all around it's a great place to stay. If anyone is interested I have a discount code that may work to get you the lowest room rate.

Dan Antonelli

I'm sure Joe's going to have a great seminar! You guys should definitely consider attending. Joe and his crew are constantly putting out great work, and I bet the tips he shares will be quite valuable!

TheSellOut

WOW Dan too! Is he also doing a seminar? If so, with him and Joe, this sounds like it will be one of the best years that I have attended! I missed it last year and heard they did away with the "BullPen"...which sucks, hopefully that is back this year...it was one of the highlights of the show for me!

GB2, I would be interested in your discount code! I stayed at the Tropicana the 1st 2 years and then switched to the Best Western which is right next store. You get all the benefits of the Tropicana but at an even cheaper rate! plus they just renovated the place a few years ago and have a great restaurant for breakfast b4 the show!