• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Join a SignVOX Demo

Kevin-shopVOX

Just wanted to throw it out there in case anyone wanted to join a demo. I have a couple this week and a couple are short notice. If you do want to join and these times dont' work for you just send me an email/PM as to what time might and I will make it happen. Thanks

Demos:
Today at 12 noon EST & 3pm EST
Thursday at 8am EST

have a good one.

petesign

Let me say, after watching the demo, I was VERY impressed. These guys have thought of almost everything. We are happy to be a new customer, and look forward to using this tool to help manage our productivity and help figure out where we make a decent profit, and where we spend time spinning our wheels to get nowhere.

Thanks for an eye opening look at our business from the inside out.

petesign

Spend the hour and watch the webinar. I think it will be a lot more informative than a youtube video.

ucmj22

Spend the hour and watch the webinar. I think it will be a lot more informative than a youtube video.

Its not about what i would do.... but there is no way I will get the owners to make it to a webinar. I need to be able to send them a link, and then go in to their office, and make them watch it. their schedule changes from hour to hour, so setting up a time for a webinar will get me nowhere.

ucmj22

whenever I do a Roland webinar, they make that webinar available for viewing the next day as a youtube video.

Charlie J

+1 For youtube webinar. I'm interested in the product, but I'm usually busy during the day and it would be nice to pause and review the product.

Not being able to watch a demo video is kinda a turn-off.

Kevin-shopVOX

Let me say, after watching the demo, I was VERY impressed. These guys have thought of almost everything. We are happy to be a new customer, and look forward to using this tool to help manage our productivity and help figure out where we make a decent profit, and where we spend time spinning our wheels to get nowhere.

Thanks for an eye opening look at our business from the inside out.

No problem. Glad to have you on board. We truly appreciate it.

Oh, bummer. I think you can "try" this one...but I'm not sure.

Maybe Kevin can chime in and see if there's a way you can check it out.

I think we worked it out :) I will see you on Monday Pat. If there is anyone else that would like to join Pat on Monday 1/30 and view the webinar it is at 11am EST. Just drop me a line and will be more than happy to show you what SignVOX is all about.

gnemmas

It is kind of silly that you want to do this Webinar over and over again. POS software's main selling point is to stringline the repetitive task, and yours are better?

What their suggestions to make video while you are doing it and you-tub it make a lot of sense.

Well, you are the sales person...

Kevin-shopVOX

It is kind of silly that you want to do this Webinar over and over again. POS software's main selling point is to stringline the repetitive task, and yours are better?

What their suggestions to make video while you are doing it and you-tub it make a lot of sense.

Well, you are the sales person...

Thanks for your concern for my time but I rather like meeting and getting to know people. Talking shop with people across the globe is one of the great perks (to me) from the webinar. Sure the POS is designed to do that and that is what it does for your business. That doesn't mean that applies to the cycle of the sale of this POS or anything that you may produce either. Sales is about the relationship..meaning people by from people.

Yes I would have more sales resources in my box if I had the youtube videos out there but there are only so many hours in a day. Videos are not the main focus at the moment. Supporting our client base and constantly improving SignVOX is. One day I will have a free evening to make one I'm comfortable with where I don't sound like a tool in the recording.

However, if you are really looking and serious about improving your business with a product of this type, you will spend the hour to watch the webinar and learn how it can do just that. If you've taken it and have a questions give me a call. (hint hint gnemmas). For those people that attend if I or SignVOX can give you ideas, a product or solutions that help you put more money on the bottom line, I will do the webinar as many times as you need to see if its right for your business. Its not only about the product here its about the community and brand we are building.

cgsigns_jamie

I signed up today after viewing a Webinar on Wednesday. I was very impressed to say the least.

If you're interested in getting things a bit more organized, and automated, then take an hour to view one of Kevin's demo's. It's not some high pressure sales pitch. He's just giving a quick run down on the capabilities and is available to answer questions along the way.

I hope to be able to write my own raving review in the coming weeks, once I've fully transitioned. From what I've seen so far, I'm excited about what SignVOX can do for our business!

Kevin-shopVOX

I signed up today after viewing a Webinar on Wednesday. I was very impressed to say the least.

If you're interested in getting things a bit more organized, and automated, then take an hour to view one of Kevin's demo's. It's not some high pressure sales pitch. He's just giving a quick run down on the capabilities and is available to answer questions along the way.

I hope to be able to write my own raving review in the coming weeks, once I've fully transitioned. From what I've seen so far, I'm excited about what SignVOX can do for our business!

Glad to have you on board!

Kevin-shopVOX

The suggestion is video WHILE you are giving the webinars.
I've already recorded roughly 20 of them and I can tell you each one is different based on who is attending the kind of questions I get etc. The webinar is too long and just random enough that they don't make sense as a you tube video.
If it was just me moving and narrating that would be different but I like to chit chat too much and joke around so they won't work for anyone that wasn't involved in that particular webinar.