• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just bought a nice cutting mat from Jack D....

Bogie

Any hints as to de-memorying it when I take it from the box later today and slap it down on my new 4x8 table?

njsigns

I used double sided tape (stuck the mat to the table) with a few boxed rolls of media on the ends overnight when I got my cutting mat. It worked out well, nice and flat.

Gene

PMG

I suggest 2 fine looking naked chicks sitting on the sides......24 hours should do the trick Bogie.

Sign Works

Bogie, when I bought mine I left it rolled in the box for several months before deciding to give it a try, that sucker had some serious memory curl to it, reverse rolled it up tight and tied it up then set it out in the sun like that for a couple hours, presto layed flat on the table and has stayed that way for about 4 years now.

GregT

We just let ours warm up to room temp and they flattened out after only 2 days. We then taped (double-faced) to the table.