• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just got back from Myrtle beach Golf trip

gabagoo

All I ask for every year is a lousy 1 week off to go down south golfing. I work like a bugger 3 weeks before to clear everything and when I return I work like a bugger to catch up.
This year I am pretty sure i did 2.5 weeks worth of work the last week before I left and finished everything.
Within hours of getting off the plane and getting settled in our rental house my right foot starts hurting intensly. I thought maybe I banged it during that busy week and damaged some soft tissue. Took some Advil and the pain subsided...a bit.

So you golfers out there... imagine trying to play 12 rds of golf in 7 days with a pain so intense in your foot, driving the ball is near impossible due to the pain while swinging. Well I did it, and even though I limped around and swore like a banshee after every shot, I did have fun and for all those bad drives I grinded out some decent scores.

This foot pain would get a little better than a lot worse each day. I used ice and heat to try and control the inflamation. being from Canada the idea of going to see a doctor was out of the question lol

Got home and looked around the net and figured out I have GOUT!!!

OK now I can work on getting better, but think about 4 guys away and eating out every meal. What do you think I primarily ate for a week? Red meat and beer!!!! the 2 worse things for it lol