• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just ordered

showcase 66

I just ordered my first Big Squeegee. I am looking forward for it to arrive. Just like any new toy I buy online, I get impatient waiting for it.
Thanks for all the advice from everyone on here about it.
:U Rock:

showcase 66

I got the 38" cradle for my first one. I am planning on getting a laminator in the near future but it is not a necessity at the moment.

Yes I could have paid for overnight shipping and usually I do ( that goes in part of buying or paying for dumb stuff you cant justify from GG's thread) I have gone this long without it, so I can go a couple more days without it.
Even if I paid for the overnight shipping I would still be impatient. If it is UPS It wouldnt get here until around 5 or 6 at night. Since my shop is only a few feet from my house, I dont get the benefit of being a commercial address.

gabagoo

I got the 38" cradle for my first one. I am planning on getting a laminator in the near future but it is not a necessity at the moment.

Yes I could have paid for overnight shipping and usually I do ( that goes in part of buying or paying for dumb stuff you cant justify from GG's thread) I have gone this long without it, so I can go a couple more days without it.
Even if I paid for the overnight shipping I would still be impatient. If it is UPS It wouldnt get here until around 5 or 6 at night. Since my shop is only a few feet from my house, I dont get the benefit of being a commercial address.

I use the 38" with cradle all the time..... very easy to use.
Just put down 25 24" x 46" write on erase graphics on coro...took about 3 minutes per which included cutting the coro and cleaning. I love that tool.