• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just Published a Book on Amazon

Locals Find!

Only a digital version?

How hard was the process of getting it on there?

Yes, only a digital version. Didn't quite have enough word count to print a paperback. Possibly we will down the road as he puts more stories together.

The process took me about 20 hours total. Most of that was spent doing research and the actual typesetting of the book. Cost is negligible you need to invest in an ISDN thats about $250.00 and a few bucks for the cover art from bigstock.com

I would be more than happy to publish any other authors or aspiring authors. I got it down so now I can have a book up and running inside of 1 week. I really enjoyed doing it.

Bought it

Thank You! Please leave a review on amazon when your finished.

Bigdawg

Just Me
I'll take a look at yours Adtechia

My dad published a book (shameless link) on amazon - digital only. It's about life growing up in the 40's & 50's without a dad... called Granddad and the Kid

anyway, fenris if you have any questions he'd be happy to talk to you about it :smile:

Locals Find!

I'll take a look at yours Adtechia

My dad published a book (shameless link) on amazon - digital only. It's about life growing up in the 40's & 50's without a dad... called Granddad and the Kid

anyway, fenris if you have any questions he'd be happy to talk to you about it :smile:

Thank You Bigdawg. However, I can't take credit for the book I am simply the publisher / editor not the Author.

That Honor rests solely with my dear friend Harvey Sage. I did this for him. We wanted to try and get as many of his works published before he moves on to that next chapter in life we are all headed for one day.

petesign

Curious, what do they need an ISDN for? Or am I thinking of the wrong thing? We used to use ISDN lines to do remote broadcasts in radio.

Nevermind, looked up isdn book publishing, and it directed me to ISBN.. cool.

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja

Thanks! I'm working on two novels and a series of 150 short stories right now. Yeah, I like to think big. Once I’m closer with one of the projects, I might take you up on that offer.