• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just strange with no answers

JLSignsLLC

Is it just me or does flexi 8.6 v2 act up a lot. When i say act up i mean not responding, taking longer than normal to send jobs to printer, sometimes not sending at all. Seems when my production manager gets say 20 jobs in it, wants to start running slower. These are not big jobs that are piling up. I believe from the past experience that it starts to affect my Q64 cutter causing things to happen that cannot be explained by support. Meaning having trouble reading registration marks, and cut lines off. After this happens i clear production manager and clear the job log also, magically POOF responding fine cut lines are back on like their supposed to be. From what I've heard from others there production manage has at least a hundred jobs in it with no problem. Would love some feedback on this issue to rule out me being crazy. Thanks Jason